Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wedding Cake Ideas

I can not remember the exact date for the first time I saw Cinderella, but I remember my face with my mom's couch cushions, which I Cinderella kiss the prince before her fairytale wedding cake, as the narrator says, "so ... and they lived happily "on the cushion edges. When I grow up, I can still remember the feeling I hope I will always feel I got when I saw the romantic cartoon. This may be embarrassing, but true. I think most girls in the world carry the dream of a cartoon princess and live happily ever after her marriage life with her prince charming in their hearts.



A princess wedding cake is a sweet touch, a dream, and perhaps the boldest choice of a girl could ever do in all wedding cake ideas. Although dance your dream prince can not and riding a white horse at your reception, you both still do kiss in front of your beautiful princess cartoon wedding cake. Yes, some girls do not grow old, guys. They grow much higher and gain more weight! Cinderella wedding has many other interesting parts, it was not only the cake, it was all the decorations, wedding outfits, guests' costumes and fake supporting characters. See girls, if you plan to have a princess cake: You are not losing your sanity.


Most people may think it is childish. They have yet to settle a kiddy show piece for your wedding cake, just take the basic colors used in the princess's wedding. The most famous and best-known classic romance comic is Cinderella. You can have your cake in pink and blue as the main colors used in Cinderella pink and blue. For some romantic touch, add white tape or white rose. But if you're brave enough to put a glass miniature shoes than your wedding cake topper or a pumpkin carriage candle beside the cake as decoration.

please visit iloveweddingdresses.co.uk to find a perfect cheap wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment